Have been busy lately and forgot all about listing on Dreamwidth. There isn't alot to make note of.
We have bought 3 or 4 collections of books recently and have been going nuts trying to price them, put some of them in brodart jackets and pack a number for Gulf Wars. Tomorrow we will be going and picking up our last of the first collection. Textile books are taken care of. When I get back from Gulf Wars, we have enother large collection to pick up. Kendrick will get a collection in the next two weeks (without me) in NC. Doing a culling so that I have someplace to put the books. There are 20 boxes that are duplicates - remaindered- that are going to the third floor over the next week.
Health is good. Knees are same but better. Back is alot better. My arthritis is wierd, hurts like holy hell for a couple of years, then lessens a little or in some cases...goes away. I was very seriously worried about doing Gulf Wars...still am. I am 71 and broken, Christoff will help me put up the pavilion. Kendrick doesnt go to Gulf Wars...he has a Civil War show at that time he wants to go to.
Starting to schedule shows/events. Excited!!
We have bought 3 or 4 collections of books recently and have been going nuts trying to price them, put some of them in brodart jackets and pack a number for Gulf Wars. Tomorrow we will be going and picking up our last of the first collection. Textile books are taken care of. When I get back from Gulf Wars, we have enother large collection to pick up. Kendrick will get a collection in the next two weeks (without me) in NC. Doing a culling so that I have someplace to put the books. There are 20 boxes that are duplicates - remaindered- that are going to the third floor over the next week.
Health is good. Knees are same but better. Back is alot better. My arthritis is wierd, hurts like holy hell for a couple of years, then lessens a little or in some cases...goes away. I was very seriously worried about doing Gulf Wars...still am. I am 71 and broken, Christoff will help me put up the pavilion. Kendrick doesnt go to Gulf Wars...he has a Civil War show at that time he wants to go to.
Starting to schedule shows/events. Excited!!
no subject
Date: 2022-02-20 11:22 pm (UTC)From:no subject
Date: 2022-02-24 10:27 pm (UTC)From: